Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day Two - A Little More Noise, Please!

Well, today was not quite as isolated as it's been lately. The phone rang many times, and only 80% of the calls today were wrong numbers! I have been working diligently on my "drip" campaign.....that is a website generated email blitz....not sending emails to "drips". Though the email will inevitably arrive on the desk of a few drips, I'm sure! No matter what new technology I attempt, there are many bugs to be worked out before the darn thing works properly. Makes me feel like a moron! I tried today to set up my sitemap on Yahoo, and four times I received email back from Yahoo stating that my authentication process had failed! No explanation of why the process has failed, four times! And, I know that millions of people out there would immediately know why and how the process had failed, but I am not one of them! I need instructions, people! I can deal with authenticating my website twenty times, if you will only send me the instructions on how to do it correctly. And, the really funny thing is that I don't even know what a sitemap does or why I need one! My website host told me that I should set up my sitemaps, so that is what I am doing. I mean, I like learning new things, but this old brain can only take so many new things in one month! Good evening to all....all is good!
Deb Seivers
http://www.appraisalpros.biz

No comments: