Monday, December 18, 2006

Shame on ME!

It has been two months since my last blog....not good! I know that I am supposed to post new "stuff" every day, or at least every week! And the blog has not been neglected because we are too busy. In fact, quite the opposite! We have been so slow, that I have been spending all my time looking for and entering new contacts into our database. Poor Michigan suffers so when the economy is bad....or even semi-bad!
But, along with the silence of slow business comes the craziness of the holidays! How is it that my children are all grown and gone from the nest and Christmas still takes so much time? I love to decorate the outside of the house, which I guess takes up a big chunk of time. If I can get a decent night picture of the lights, I will post it for you. I am the absolute worst photographer in the world and have never gotten a decent shot of either the outside Christmas lights or my oh-so-cheerful indoor Christmas tree.
I promise today to do a better job at keeping you informed about The Appraisal Pipeline and my own personal Pipeline!
So, until next time, Happy Holidays and it's all good! Deb Seivers

No comments: